Sunday, April 02, 2006

Obiwan Has Taught Them Well

Late last night I wrote that I was a little dissapointed that my kids didn't prank us this year, and mostly I had myself to blame for not pulling one on them. Apparently I wrote too soon. When I logged off and went to bed just prior to midnight, we pulled back the sheets to discover that our bed had been lined with tons of cat food nuggets and a big note that read,

"April Fool ! from your kids - all of them"

Not only did they get us good, they didn't even spoil the prank by blabbing it prematurely. They just let it play it's course, and caught us completely off guard. Indeed, I am very proud of my young padawans. ;-)

2 comments:

Devra said...

uI'm almost afraid to ask, but...
What are cat nuggets?

Laurel said...

LOL, perhaps I should have written "kibble" instead of "nuggets". ;-P