Monday, May 22, 2006

Greener Pastures

I hinted a while back (in this post) that some changes were in the works for our family. Now it's official -- We are moving away to greener pastures. Other than the most obvious, there are many other reasons why we feel it's best to raise our family somewhere else. I have so many emotions running through me that I don't even know where to begin. I hate the thought of leaving here, but I dread staying even more. My heartstrings are being tugged in many directions.

We will be going to beautiful Kentucky where my husband was offered a great job, he won't have to commute anymore, and we will be much closer to my family. Moving date will be sometime in July.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, DH and the kids are always in our hearts . . . .

Carol, Tom and the Urchin Princesses

Anonymous said...

I certainly hope you will keep your blog going...think of all the new adventures you will have to write about!!!...I am happy for you and your family...it will be a big transition but being close to family means everything...God bless you my friend in your new venture...keep in touch...Jimmie

Devra said...

I hope I get to decorate the new abode.