Friday, January 13, 2006

Mardi Gras Costume Ideas

One of my favorite things to do is dress in costume and go out on Fat Tuesday. Most years, there are a few people who like to make fun of the latest current events with humorous costumes. I imagine there will be a lot of people doing that this year with Katrina Related Mardi Gras Costumes.

Last year, we dressed as Thing 1 and Thing 2. We have not yet decided what costume to wear this year. Most years we are not a specific character, but instead we just dress in outrageous festive clothing. I am thinking of some very fun festive tye die outfits. I usually enjoy especially large headwear (such as the Thing hats we made).

If you have any suggestions for me, please let me know!

Get lots more Mardi Gras Costume Ideas here.

1 comment:

Devra said...

I suggest we dress up this year and go!