Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sis in the News

Check out my Sis all over the news in Nashville last night! My Sis is a Metro police sergeant and she is one good cop! I'm so proud of her.

Channel 2: Metro Police bust a major marijuana production Look in the left column on that page for the video link, "Major Drug Bust" which features my Sis!

Channel 4: House used solely for major marijuana growing operation Under the photos is the video link titled, "Record breaking marijuana bust", also featuring the lovely sergeant Welch!

Channel 5: Police Make One Of Largest Pot Busts In History


In one of the stories it says:
One thing that aroused suspicion was that NES bills for most of the homes in the neighborhood run about $100. However, this particular house regularly had an electric bill of around $500 a month.


Hmmmmm, I wonder if my lovely $476 utility bill this month is enough to get police around here looking for my secret basement. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be so proud of your sister...I am glad to see that the repairs continue to be on track..I am sure you are tired of the hassle of dealing with everybody..hope you and your family can take time to have a super Halloween and forget the storm for a while...good thoughts always..your friend Jimmie

Anonymous said...

Laurel, you should be very proud of your sister. I had no idea that you had conections in Nashville. (This is Faith from WebmasterNetwork, I live just west of Nashville)
I also didn't realise that you were in Slidell. I am glad to see that you weathered the storm well. Hoping things get better.