Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Card 2005

For the last 9 years, I have created a home-made Christmas card to send to all our relatives and friends. I like to include photos from the year and other bits about what we've been up to. Naturally everyone has been very interested to see what I will come up with this year. I assumed they were all anticipating a Katrina themed card, so I did not dissapoint. Here's the cover of our card for this year:
That's our house sporting it's Blue Roof from FEMA. About half the homes in our nieghborhood still have them. The inside of our card includes a long silly description of what we have been doing without actually ever mentioning the word "hurricane" or especially the dreaded K-word (katrina).

We spent much of this morning making Christmas cookies. Right now we're waiting and watching out the window for a big RV to pull up. My folks will be here any minute to spend Christmas with us. Happy Christmas and Merry Hannukah and all that other stuff! Peace, love and joy. :-)

No comments: