Sunday, September 04, 2005

"After" Photo

after the hurricane Here it is at long last. Click the photo to see a larger version, and then you can click it one more time to get the superlarge detailed one.

I wish I could have seen it myself. Not too bad all things considered. Two shutters gone. Missing a bit of siding and shingles. No broken windows. The tree looks a little beat up, but it'll be fine. Amazing.

We got a message from Tulane. They are trying to re-establish contact with their 6000 employees and go from there. Here's another message from Tulane from yesterday.

Here's another view of the front of the house in different light:


I have a whole bunch of much more detailed pictures that I will try to get posted tomorrow (Monday). Thanks for all your loving support everyone.

No comments: