Monday, September 26, 2005

Hanging out in NC

Hi everyone. Just a quick note to let you know that we are back in civilization again. We arrived in North Carolina this afternoon. It was 836 miles. We drove all day yesterday and then spent the night at a hotel last night and finished the trip today. It went really well. My kids are great little travelers.

I forgot to mention that on Sunday I recruited two more people to walk dogs at the Noah's Wish shelter in Slidell. They were so happy to help. One of them is my neighbor Kathy who is taking care of my dog Oscar's eye until Hubby gets back tomorrow. I'll write more later. Just wanted to let ya know that we're here, safe and sound!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it, I look forward to your post daily...have a great trip and relax...Jimmie