Friday, September 09, 2005

Missing Home

I have no idea when we will be going home, but hopefully only another week or two. We're going to wait until the authorities really want us to return which will probably not be until water and food are available in the area. I don't know what the rush is to get back anyway, except that I'm just ready to get things going again. I know it's just going to be a disaster there, but I am really starting to want to just go home. I just want everything back to normal!

As we keep saying, at least we still have a house there, even if it is a little beat up. We'll be able to fix it with no problem. Our town will probably never be the same again though. So much that was part of the community I loved is no longer there anymore.

I still just want to get home and get it over with.

No comments: