Sunday, September 11, 2005

Heading Home

I talked to another neighbor last night and she said that apparently the Slidell Mayor was on the radio and said that the Slidell water is now safe. She also said that they are starting to take down the "boil water" signs around town and replace them with signs that say the water is ok. I found the same info on the City of Slidell official website (see previous post). Lots of people are back now and it's time for us to go home.

We have decided to spend today packing up and getting some more supplies from the store and then head home on Monday morning. We're going to church with Sis and her hubby this morning first to thank God for everything we have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. . . . and guess I will just send my little something to your home address instead of to your sis'!

Devra said...

Well then I expect to see the pics of my wall and fireplace! Tell Toe I am still descending upon her the last weekend of October!